Before you start:
Before you apply for a school place you should find out about the help and information
available to you. In particular you must read the relevant information for parents booklet for primary
To apply for a school place online you will need to register with your email address and create a user ID and password.
If you registered online in previous years (before 1 September 2017) you will need to re-register as a new online applicant.
When you'll find out:
School places for September will be announced for:
• Secondary schools on 1 March
• Primary schools on 16 April – we know you will be keen to find out your school offer, but don't wait up. We will email your primary school offer to you and publish the offers online during working hours.
You will be able to find any additional information about school offers and what happens next on our website. See the information for primary
Data Protection:Your information will be collected in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1988. Schedule 2, Part 6 (1) allows the disclosure of data without consent where this is in the legitimate interest of the data controller or a third party (the Local Authority).
Any information provided will be subject to checks and verification.
For further information please read the relevant information for parents booklet for primary or secondary schools.
Please be advised that applications for the following round(s) are now CLOSED:
- Primary School Admissions 2018
- Late Secondary School Admissions 2018
- Late Primary School Admissions 2018
- Secondary School Admissions 2018